Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Bed On The Side Of The Road

From the windows of my fancy Mercedes university bus, where we have every luxury you can think of including internet connection so that we don't get bored during our daily rides, I laid my eyes on what were as far as I could tell two men covered with blankets from head to toe, apparently sleeping on the side of the road. People and cars just passed by them like it was the most normal scene ever and for a minute there I was scared that one day the sight of dead bodies on the streets would be just as normal, but then I thought why should I worry I saw this while sitting comfortably in the fancy bus of one of the most prestgious and expensive universities in my country!

P.S this is sarcastic
P.S...I DON'T OWN THE PICTURE

2 comments:

  1. saddest thing ever :( how cruel the world could be !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comment. Your blog is quite lovely as well!

    ReplyDelete