Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Up at 5:00 AM

I have a thing for movies that are regarded as weird or messed up.....they make me think. I think I am more messed up than I care to admit. I admit that I was in love with him and no matter what I do or say, a part of me will never forget him. Forgetting is a blessing mistakenly considered a curse, but if it wasn't for forgetting I'd still be in rock bottom. The good thing about rock bottom is you know for sure it can't any worse you can only get better or in the worst case scenario stay in the same place. I wouldn't have been in the place I am today if it wasn't for.....well, I can't really tell. Let's see I was in pain that led me to a place that led me to another better place that caused more pain causing me to go to that place and I met you....and now I have hope. Hope is the one thing that keeps me going till today. Today was boring and I was tired. He used to talk to me when he was tired, he used to tell me his secrets. I once heard someone say that secrets bring people closer...they don't, I have four best friends and they don't know my secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment