Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Everything Happens For A Reason

For the first time in my life I decided to act crazy….ok well I wasn't really crazy but I was less of a quiet person that day. I danced all night with no care in the world, for the first time I didn’t really care how people saw me or what they thought of me. I was happy that night I wasn't thinking at all and I wasn't trying to impress anyone I was being me and enjoying the moment……and that was the moment I noticed him for the first time and he noticed me too. We had a moment….or several moments (no…not those kinds of moments but we smiled and talked). It was beautiful and so unexpected! I don't know when I will see him again but I know I will! I was never the kind of person who holds on to such moments but what happened that day made me want to hold on. Well what happened is: the day went all so wrong things got messy and I was about to give up on the party and not go but then I decided to go….and there he was! So yea for those moments and for him I'd do it all over again!
Until we meet again! J

No comments:

Post a Comment